- Be observant to little things every day
- Collect photos, screen shots, newspaper clippings, quotes, anything that grabs your attention.
- Select one per day and add it to a scrapbook (paper or Evernote or …)
- (Keep all the others for those days when you forget, or your creativity dries up!)
- Start to tag them with common themes (flowers, quotes, boringpeopleonmobilephones, etc)
- At the end of November, create a 12 month calendar from this scrapbook. Each page could be one image or a montage.
- Enjoy the creative/learning/observing journey.
THEN: You could keep it for yourself, or use it as a personalised Christmas present for friends, relatives, people you are learning to love (who might also be relatives or friends).